What Summer Blockbuster are you most exited about?

Thursday, January 7, 2010

now THIS will screw up your children.....

I was recently exposed to this "handy manny and special agent otro" or whatever the hell it is. The sheer level of crap on display got me to thinking just how awsome my childhood programming was. Untill i found this little chestnut called "The Adventures of Mark Twain" from the same claymation guys who brought you the california raisins. Everything was fine and dandy untill this scene......


wait, did i jsut see play dough genocide? And did the talking lifeless drama mask really just turn into a skull of doom? WOW. i vaguely remember this nonesense as a child, and that it gave me the heeby jeebys, but as an adult it's flat out scary as hell! maybe kids these days have it better off?

2 comments:

  1. I watched it without the sound on... Creepy as fuuuuuu

    it also made me want to play with play-doh!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you should HEAR it. Lots of psudo ominous spycho-babble mos def WAY beyond a childs (or 24 year olds) comprehension

    ReplyDelete